Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back from outerspace...

Hi all,

So I've been a little distracted...erm, very distracted, and busy lately...I apologize. I've been doing alot since the last time I wrote, including going to Niagara Falls, Wonderland, Marineland AND Montreal. I will tell you all about my exciting adventures in the following weeks. Aren't you excited!? :)

I just have to say though, that I am NOT enjoying this weather. I know, we Canadians complain about the weather all the time but really? Seriously? Does it need to be this frigid when fall just begun?? We barely had a summer and now winter decides to come early!! Not cool mother nature. Not cool.

So as I freeze away at my desk, I begin to think about all that has happened in my life in the past few months - the positives and the negatives - and I can't help but think that everything truly does happen for a reason. I force myself to think of only the positive things and everything that is good in my life. I don't want to get all sappy, but I'm going to. I am thankful for so much that is good in my life and need to stop concentrating on the bad. I will look to the future with optimism and an open mind. I DO have an amazing family and fantabulous friends (yes I used a non-existent word, deal with it), I DO have a really great job, and Deep River really isn't that far.


SN: As I am writing this I get a cheer up note from a friend who shall remain anonymous...
"This will cheer you up: I’m eating animal crackers (yes I know I’m 6) and I keep finding ones that are stuck together and look like they’re having sex! But they’re often different species doing it!!!!!" - Anonymous.

Thanks, that was the perfect thing to say. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment