Friday, October 2, 2009

101 Things to do in 1001 Days - Help!?

I listen to Hot 89.9 on my way to work every morning, and for the past few weeks they have been talking about a project people are doing called 101 things to do in 1001 days. Basically, you make a list of 101 specific tasks or things you wish to complete in 1001. I've decided that I want to do this, but I need your help! I've come up with a list of 40 things so far, but need 61 more things to add to my list. The things on my list are in no specific order. I'd love to hear your idea's on more things I should add to my list.

See new list above!

6 comments:

  1. Go to Quebec City, go to Australia/New Zealand, take at least one Aqua Fit Class, cook dinner for your parents, drive across Canada (maybe to get to the Calgary Stampede), take a cool cooking class, go to Vancouver (you can do your whale watching while you're there), go shopping in the States on Black Friday. That's all I have for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Volunteer for a charity
    Paint a picture
    Make at least one of the christmas presents you give out
    Be a redhead
    Read a classic novel
    Watch all the Oscar nominees for best picture for 2010
    Hang out with Steph Perram

    :) That's all I've got. I'll come back with more. But now I want to do this and I gave you my good ones, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Go to the Ottawa International Animated Film Festival
    2. Go see the festival of lights in Gatineau
    3. Learn to drive standard
    4. Get a picture with an actual celebrity
    5. Visit a sick kid in a hospital

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a garage sale (or a kijiji sale) and purge what you don't need
    Celebrate the new year at Times Square (goes with you wanting to go to New York)
    Write a letter to someone (real paper and pen!)
    Take a dance class

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to all who gave me some great idea's! I'm almost done my list!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahah, I said I was going to take mine back...but I've already done most of it. boo.

    ReplyDelete